Saturday 8 May 2010

My Finished Poster



Background - I created the background using the clips from the newspapers and cutting and sticking them onto a board.

WHO Logo - I made this on photoshop using the standard tool, o make it look as though t was coming out of the megaphone i used the perspective tool.

The Tag line - I used the typography tool on photoshop, along the shadow to make it look more 3-D and eye catching.

Copy right - I used the copy right logo and wrote 'Independent Newspaper Limited' to create a conventional poster.

Website address - By adding my website address it gave the audience a way of finding out more information bout the newspaper. Most posters contain a website address and therefore I stuck to the forms and conventions.

Illustration - I drew this image and took a picture to upload onto photoshop where I then changed the image to black and white using the 'threshold' tool. I wanted to change the picture into black and white so that the WHO log would stand out as it's colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment